Are you searching for a list of books that can transform your life? Then this blog is for you. Books are incredible sources of great ideas. Sometimes, a concept or an idea from a book can completely change a life. I have been a voracious reader right from my childhood, and I love knowledge. It is thrilling to learn new concepts and apply them in daily life. In these years of reading, I came across many wonderful books which fascinated me. Today, in this blog, I will be sharing with you the list of 10 books that positively impacted me. Let’s get started.
- “Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle: This book teaches us the importance of being in the present moment. Most of the time, our mind is either in the past or in the future. This causes worry, anxiety, stress, etc. When we learn to tune into the present moment, the mind can be free of these negative emotions, and life can unfold beautifully. In this book, the author talks in detail about this concept, and he shows us how to implement this. Check out the book here.
- “Conversations with God” series by Neale Donald Walsh: In this series, there are 4 books. These books are in a conversational style where there are questions and answers. Questions are from the author, and answers are from God. Various topics like purpose of life, marriage, health, joy, money, pain, death, etc., are covered in these books. These books offer guidance and wisdom on how to live more meaningfully. Check out these books here.
- “The hidden messages in water” by Masaru Emoto: In this book, the author shows how human thoughts, emotions, and words can impact the water structure and how this can impact the future of the planet earth. The author conducted extensive research on this topic and shared his research results in this book. His research results are eye-opening and inspiring. Check out the book here.
- “You can heal your life” by Louise Hay: The concept of self-love is alien to many of us. We are busy loving the world and ignore ourselves own self. This book opens our eyes to the concept of self-love. It also teaches the power of our minds and thoughts. It’s a great book that can change a life. Check out the book here.
- “If Truth be told” by Om Swami: This is the autobiography of an enlightened monk named Om Swami. It is a fascinating read of how a software company CEO named Amit Sharma leaves everything and goes to the Himalayas searching for God. Swami shares the highs and lows he experienced in the pursuit of God. This is a captivating read. Did Om Swami find God? Read the book to know the answer. Check out the book here.
- “New Earth” by Eckhart Tolle: This is a beautiful book that teaches us how to live life with more awareness and, in turn, help this world make a better place. Many of us live our lives unconsciously. But when we start living life with more awareness, our choices and eventually, our entire life changes. And when each of us brings in more awareness in daily life, the entire earth transforms. Read this book to tune into the profound wisdom of Eckhart Tolle. Check out the book here.
- “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne: This is a wonderful book that teaches us the importance of gratitude. This book teaches us that gratitude is not just positive emotion, but it is a powerful practice that can help us achieve our dreams. It shows us ways to become more grateful in life. It has simple 28 practices of gratitude that can be practiced daily. When we apply these teachings in life, the quality of life improves. Check out the book here.
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho: We all dream about various things in life, but many of us give up on these dreams. But what if we don’t give up? This book is the story of one such boy who believes in his dreams. This boy’s journey is inspiring and thrilling, with many adventures. He faces various obstacles and struggles during his pursuit of dreams and finally succeeds. This book teaches us the joy of pursuing dreams. Check out the book here.
- “The Wellness Sense” by Om Swami: In the current times, lifestyle diseases have become common, and people in the ’20s and ’30s are being affected. And many of these lifestyle diseases don’t have medicines. So, the question ‘how to stay healthy?’ is quite important. This book, by Om Swami, offers yogic solutions to this question and helps us to take care of our health. Do read this if you are looking for ways to stay healthy. Check out the book here.
- “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne: Sometimes, life does not make sense, and it feels as if everything is going against us. It feels like everything is going downhill. If you are going through such tough times, this book is a must-read. This book teaches you how to use your thoughts and emotions to transform your life. There are millions of people across the globe who applied the concepts from this book and changed their lives. They could come out of sicknesses, financial problems, relationship issues using the concepts taught in this book. Check out the book here.
These are the 10 books that brought important teachings into my life.
Whether you pick up Om Swami’s “if truth be told” or Louis Hay’s “you can heal your life,” you will learn something new and profound. These books are written by great Masters and teachers who impacted millions of people. Sometimes, all it takes to change one’s life is an idea or a passage from a book. Start reading any of these books and transform your life.
Wish you the best!