Are you looking for a superfood that promotes weight loss and also boosts your immunity? Then, Apple Cider Vinegar is for you. Apple Cider Vinegar, also called ACV, is widely known for its many benefits and healing properties. Its usage dates back to 3300 BC. Hippocrates, the ancient Greek Physician and considered as the father of medicine, used ACV widely and recommended its usage to his patients. ACV is regarded as a superfood that brings a wide range of health benefits. In this blog, I will share with you the benefits of ACV.
8 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV can be consumed inside the body or applied topically on skin and hair. Daily consumption of ACV brings several benefits and makes it a highly valuable addition to your daily routine. Below are some benefits of consuming it.
- Weight loss: Weight loss is influenced by several factors, and ACV is an excellent catalyst for weight loss.ACV promotes weight loss. There are many benefits due to consuming ACV, and these benefits bring in weight loss. Some of the weight loss promoting benefits are
- Drinking ACV reduces appetite and food cravings.
- It increases fullness and reduces calorie intake.
- A study has shown that people who consumed ACV consumed lesser calories in a day.
- It boosts metabolism.
ACV is a great weight loss aid. It makes the journey of weight loss easier due to its many beneficial properties. Make ACV part of your daily routine and see the weight loss.
- Increased energy levels: Some days, you feel very tired.ACV reduces fatigue and boosts your energy levels.
- Immunity booster: ACV boosts your immunity. Immunity is very important to fight off infections and seasonal flu.
- Helps in better management of lifestyle diseases: Numerous studies have shown that ACV helps in better management of lifestyle diseases like diabetes and blood pressure. It reduces the speed at which glucose is released into the body and also reduces cholesterol.
- Improves gut health: ACV increases gut health and digestion. It reduces bloating.
- Better skin health: ACV improves skin health when consumed internally. It can also be added to your skincare routine. You can use ACV as a toner for your skin. It reduces acne due to its anti-bacterial property and anti-oxidants.
- Happy hair: ACV can be added to your hair cleaners. An after-shampoo rinse with apple cider vinegar does wonders for your hair. It retains the moisture in your scalp and treats dandruff.
- Promotes youthfulness: ACV has anti-aging properties.
These are some amazing benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. No wonder ACV has been widely used for centuries. It is one of the oldest superfoods. Due to these health benefits, I launched ACV to give you the best quality.
Why choose Manjula Ghattamaneni’s Sowfresh Apple Cider Vinegar?
Here are some reasons.
- ACV is prepared from fermented apple juice. The raw apples used in the making of our ACV are sourced from the local farmers of Jammu, promoting our mission of supporting the farmers.
- We are certified organic. Apples used in ACV preparation are organic and are one of the best and most nutritious varieties of apples found on Earth.
- Our ACV is cold-pressed. Using heat for extraction degrades the nutritional quality and flavor. Cold-pressed ACV is nutritionally dense and healthy.
- Our product range comes from various regions of India, where they are grown best.
- All our products are bottled in our carefully controlled and internationally certified state-of-the-art plant located in India.
- When ACV is refined and filtered, it comes without “the mother” and loses its nutritional value. Our ACV is unfiltered and unrefined. This boosts ACV’s healing properties due to the presence of beneficial bacteria, strands of proteins, and enzymes.
8 ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV does not taste great. It tastes sour and carries an unpleasant flavor. There are various ways in which you can use ACV. Below are some ways in which you can consume ACV.
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of ACV and mix it with water. Have this in the morning time. You can also add honey and lemon to this water. This helps with weight loss and brings several health benefits.
- You can add a spoon of ACV to your smoothies or a cup of tea.
- ACV can be added to salad dressings. You can mix ACV with oil and add it to your salad dressing.
- You can add it to fruit juices. This is an easier way to have it if you cannot stand the taste of ACV.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ACV to a glass of water and massage it on your scalp. This helps with dandruff and promotes hair health.
- Mix ACV with a glass of water. After you have completed washing your hair with shampoo, rinse your hair with water mixed with ACV. This softens your hair and brings that glossy look.
- Add 1 part of ACV to 4 parts of water and apply this on your face using cotton. Dilute ACV further if you have sensitive skin.
- You can use ACV to wash your fruits and vegetables. ACV removes pesticides. Add 2 tablespoons of ACV to 8 glasses of water in a bowl. Keep your vegetables and fruits in this solution for 15 minutes.
These are some ways in which you can use ACV in your daily life.
Word of Caution: Never consume ACV internally or externally undiluted. Undiluted ACV is acidic in nature and is quite potent. It can harm the enamel on the tooth, stomach and cause a burning sensation on the skin.Always dilute ACV.
These are some ways in which Apple Cider Vinegar can enrich your life.
Apple Cider Vinegar is an ancient superfood that brings various health benefits. If you want to add this into your life, try the best variant and reap the maximum benefits. Check out the premium quality ACV “with mother” here.
Wish you and your family good health!